We will be resuming trash collection on your next regularly scheduled collection day on a limited basis. It will be dependent on how many employees can safely get to work and which areas are accessible. We are temporarily suspending recycle service to use the additional trucks and crews to collect trash. Our primary focus will be the household garbage. Heavy trash will be very limited for the next week. Please remind everyone to be patient as we will do the very best we can. For additional information, please visit www.best-trash.com.
Below are various projects underway within the district in 2016.
- Spring Grove Park Drainage & Trail Improvements – Phase II
- CityPlace Park Drainage, Trail & Landscaping Improvements – Phase II
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Expansion – Phase II
- Water Plant No.1 Expansion
- Spring Stuebner Drainage & Detention Facility – Phase I
- Spring Stuebner Lift Station No.3
- Lake Plaza Drive Roadway Improvements – Phase I
- City Plaza Drive Roadway Improvements – Phase I
- Springwoods Plaza Drive Roadway Improvements – Phase I
- CityPlace Landscaping Improvements – Phase I