Water service to Harper Woods residents is delivered through a master meter owned and operated by the Harper Woods Homeowner’s Association and billed pursuant to Harper Woods Utility Rate Order. If you have questions regarding rates or service in Harper Woods, please contact the Harper Woods Homeowner’s Association operator, TNG Utility, at (281) 350-0895.
This is a sample check list to use in creating your own custom supply kit tailored to meet your own needs
- Water – Five-day supply (one gallon per person per day)
- Food – Five-day supply of non-perishable, canned or freeze dried (make sure you have a non-electric can opener)
- Special dietary needs
- First aid kit
- Prescription medications
- Sanitation and personal hygiene items
- Change of clothing and sturdy, closed toe shoes
- Sleeping supplies – Blankets, bedding or sleeping bags, pillows
- Battery powered radio, weather radio, car or battery chargers for mobile devices, flashlights and plenty of extra batteries
- Tools and supplies
- Extra set of car keys
- Cash and credit cards
- Important family documents – Birth certificates, social security cards, insurance policy, etc.
- Pet supplies – food, water, medicine, leash and kennel or crate